Monday, January 14, 2013

My Participation Grade for the Semester

Well I'm just going to start out saying how sad I am that the semester is coming to an end, especially because I am going to Mr. Powell's class! I am going to miss Mr. Schick and my class so much! Okay before I start getting too emotional let me tell you what participation grade I would give myself. I would give myself probably a 95 - 99 because I participate a lot and involve myself in the class. I ask a lot of questions and I try to be on my best behavior, although sometimes I know I can get a little out of hand. I always try to do my best and I want to learn and be involved and interested with whats going on in the class. I loved this class, it was always lots of fun, and I'm going to miss it a lot ): Mr. Schick was a great teacher! He is really funny and nice and is always trying to help us out. He always tries to answer our questions to the best of his ability so that we understand everything, and I really feel like he knows a lot about the subject and related stuff that is going on today, which makes the class more relate-able and interesting. He is definitely one of my all time favorite teachers, although I have a lot of favorite teachers... I really wish that I had him next semester, even though Mr. Powell is super cool too, just personally, I would rather have Mr. Schick.

No comments:

Post a Comment