Monday, December 10, 2012

Buy USA, Today. (Working On Projects)

Today in class we started out by introducing everyone's Japanese shadows. Xavier's shadow was so cool and nice! He was so friendly! And then I found out that he likes to play tennis, which is super cool. And then Mason didn't know anything about his shadow which was a fail. Then we got to work on our projects. In my group, I have Holly, Grace, Maria, and Kristen. Talk about an awesome group! We are all the overachieving smart girls in the class, we are SO gonna ace this! I have total confidence in everyone! We work so well together to get things done. In class today we divided up the work so well and we finished our powerpoint, so tomorrow we are doing our poster the entire class to make it look super awesome. We chose footwear to be our item that we wanted to sell. I was in charge of finding an American made shoe, and then to help others out. So, I ended up finding the Chinese made shoe and also making corrections and doing other things on the powerpoint. We have this in the bag, I am so physicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment