Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Just To Let You Know.....

Today at the beginning of class, Matt, Damon, and Eryn were absent yesterday, so someone had to tell them everything that they missed the other day in class. So I was one of the people chosen to help explain and I had my blog up and my notes open just to look on for reference. I did a pretty fantastic job if I do say so myself. Then we continued on with the video, and the first thing we saw was the Lifan motors guy who was known as the "Motorcycle King" in Chongqing, and he took ideas from American car companies and re-engineered them to make his cars, so basically he took our ideas! How rude! He said that he eventually wanted to get his cars in the United States and I can tell you right now, I will refuse to buy them! That guy is not cool. I also took more notes but I forgot my notebook at school... *face palm

No comments:

Post a Comment