Wednesday, December 12, 2012

USA, USA!

USA, USA!!!
Today we presented our projects, my group went second! I think our project was awesome and that we did awesome. We were super convincing and we had awesome information and we are just so amazing. We had the power group! Our poster was THE best! It was so G! The only thing that I think we should have worked on a little more was talking off the slide because everyone kept doing that... But when we had to give credit to everyone in the group, I gave everyone 20% of credit so it all equally 100%, because I think we all did the same amount. But Holly and Grace both gave me more credit than other people because they said I did a lot of work and directed a lot of it, but I think that we all did a very cooperative, well together, everyone doing something job. I don't think that sentence made sense... But it's okay! Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment