Monday, December 3, 2012

China Can Drive

At the start of class we got our essays back, I got 190/200. I was really happy I got an A! I also got a quiz that I made up and I aced that, I got 100% WHOOP WHOOP. We talked about it for awhile and then we finished watched the People's Republic of Capitalism Video and then started another one, apparently there are four parts and we watched the first one and the only other we are gonna watch(and we started watching) is the third. The car company that was featured in the video was Lifan. The video said that eventually, China will pass the United States in amount of highways and amount of cars, which doesn't surprise me. They said that China was still in the process of really getting cars and accepting them and everyone is so obsessed with them or something like that. Apparently, they have around 400 accidents a day, which is insane! But they try not to get the police involved, most crashes or fender benders are solved by the drivers and they aren't very mean, harsh, ignorant, and scary as some Americans when it comes to crashes. If the police came to the scene then he would decide who was at fault and they would pay more. The video also said that anything that can be done by manual labor in China, is. Its because of all the people who need money and they will do anything for it! Like they build highways with MANUAL LABOR. That, first of all, is exhausting, and second, it must take forever!!!! I would hate that, Mr. Schick said that no one would ever do that in the United States and I totally agree. It's insane, I could never imagine doing something like that....

No comments:

Post a Comment