Wednesday, September 12, 2012

9/12/12

Today in class we continued to go over our World Factbook Questions. We got sidetracked a lot. Mr. Schick was telling us about how we don't think before we do stuff, because all humans have a drive. A kid in class said that when it comes to sexual encounters, dolphins are the same as humans. Mr. Schick then laughed and said, "I wonder how many people will put that in their blog tonight..." So I decided I would be one of the people who put that in their blog. During the beginning of class, I sent Mr. Schick an email about my absence the first time in his class. I ended with "Thanks dawg!" I thought that it was funny. At the end of class, we watched a video. I thought it was really cool and interesting. I learned that China will soon be the number one English speaking country in the world. I also learned that India has more honors kids than the US hads kids. I think that that is super awesome information. I love learning about that kinda stuff, like statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment