Friday, October 12, 2012

Mr. Schick Was... TAKEN... 2.

Okay, I'm not really sure if he was taken, but I really want to see the sequel to Taken... so..yeah. Anyways. Today Mr. Schick wasn't in class and we had Mr. Perry as a sub. I'm not sure if we were supposed to blog, but I am anyways just to be safe. So we worked on finding out information for the worlds leading religions. I got pretty far so I only had to do one more religion when I got home from school, so I didn't have that much homework... at least for Mr. Schick. Anyways, today during class was kind of boring. Mr. Perry was really cool though. Whenever Matt yawned and he didn't cover his mouth, he made him stand on his chair and pretend to yawn and cover his mouth 10 times. It was hilarious, but it was one of those you had to be there moments. And then Mr. Perry kept yelling at the boys, it was so funny. I hope that I have him as a sub again! He was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment