Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Seats!!

Today in class we got to pick new seats. Mr. Schick had us go by who had the highest grade to the lowest grade. I got to go second, which means I have the second highest grade in the class! Which is awesome! It was kind of like musical chairs, everyone running around trying to get the best seats. And Maddie had a shadow today, I think we scared her... But anyways! We were very talkative today. Mr. Schick had to tell us to be quiet at least twenty times! He started to tell us about our essay project thing that is due on Monday on class and it is our first time we are actually turning something in on paper. We got the option to work by ourselves or with a partner. I chose to work by myself because then I do the project how I like and to my standards to get the best grade possible. We are supposed to pick two countries and then research their relationship with the U.S. I think that I can do very well on this project. Whenever you are given a rubric and instructions to follow you just answer all of the questions and follow the instructions. I will probably just do it over the weekend though.

No comments:

Post a Comment