Friday, November 2, 2012

I Love Lollipops!

Today when class started, Erin gave me a cherry Tootsie Pop and then she started eating one too. That is just the beginning of the story relating to that, but I had to start with the beginning of class. Okay, anyways, once we got settled Mr. Schick told us that he missed us! I'm not sure if he was joking or not... But then we got our tests back, I got a 93. So I was really happy. There were only 3 A's in our class and I got one of them! I was so proud of myself! A lot of other people didn't do so well though, so I was really worried when Mr. Schick wasn't ringing the bell. Once we got our tests back, we started to go over them. It took us so long! It was really annoying. A lot of people weren't paying attention so we had to keep repeating the answers and they didn't know which question we were on and it was really irritating. I mean is it really THAT hard to pay attention? I know that sometimes I talk a lot and goof off and don't pay attention, but once Mr. Schick has told us to pay attention multiple times I don't know why people just can't listen. Anyways, then Alex went over to Erin and got a lollipop and everyone was so confused and was like where are you getting these lollipops?! Mine was all shaped weird and disfigured so it cut the roof of my mouth. It was kinda gross... The lollipop Alex got was banana and she was like this is so gross, it is just not working for me.... It was really funny. Then we went over our homework where we had to do the political geography, I got a lot of them wrong but I went back and fixed them so they are all super awesome now. That was pretty much class... Oh! And on the test one of the options for what religion nirvana, a state of extreme happiness, belongs to and one of the options was Doorianism and I didn't even realize it until we went over the test. I guess it didn't click in my mind when I was taking the test. Well anyways, thats about it! Class was super fun! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment