Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pop Quiz!!

We had a pop quiz today, but before I get into that, I'll start with the very beginning of class. Well I went in and Mr. Schick already told me we had a pop quiz because I saw him in advisory when I gave him a cupcake. So we all were frantically studying for I think ten minutes, I started studying my blog but then I realized that I should probably study Mr. Schick's blog instead considering he was the one who made the test and had all of the important information on his blog, but then as soon as the quiz was about to start Mr. Schick said we could use our blogs and I was so happy! I had all of the information on my blog so I was good to go. Most of the questions I had studied, had the answers to on my blog, or I just remembered us talking about in class. I finished super early because I had all of the answers right in front of me but a bunch of other people took until the end of class. And that kids, is why you always need to do your homework assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment