Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Today Was Boring!

Today in class we really didn't do anything interesting, we just went over our homework from Monday again. It also didn't help that everyone was being super boring today! No one did anything funny or interesting. It was awful! But class still was fun, but not as fun as usual. I got to add a few more things to my homework, and because Barack Obama won the election we need to get close and personal with him too now. I'm actually really glad he won. Mr. Schick told us that 18 year olds hardly ever vote, and he said that 16 year olds should be allowed to vote. Which I completely agree with because old people are going to be gone in a few years whereas younger people are going to be around much longer. Mr. Schick also said that we should get rid of the electoral college which I agree with as well. Its like our votes don't even count and we don't have a say at all, which is just ridiculous. I hope that next class will be more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment